Sessions online or in-person (New York City)
- are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced in the German language?
- want to improve your conversational or business German?
- look for a highly qualified, reliable and professional 1:1 German tutor?
- aim for grammar, pronunciation, listening and conversation skills?
- are looking for a structured and engaging learning experience?
- want all your sessions and the progress documented?
- are a student (bachelor to Ph.D.) or an adult learner?
- appreciate reliable follow-up and preparation?
Your Tutor ...
- Native German speaker from Austria in New York City
- Business Ph.D. and music degrees
- Experience in 1,000s of hours student teaching
- Has lived in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, India, Spain, France, speaks German, English, Spanish, French.
- Works with students from all backgrounds (high school, college, corporations (Google to BCG), retirees)
- Designs the sessions individually to fulfill your needs, schedule, and goals
- Introduces you to German, Austrian and Swiss culture, art, music, daily life
- Accompanying German language learning book for long-term sessions
Kim P. (Virginia): "Johannes is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone."
Harshita P. (Boston Consulting Group): "Very enthusiastic and encouraging."
Petra M. (Brooklyn) "Great German Tutor: Very patient and thorough German tutor who can motivate my reluctant teenage son to learn German. Tailors the lessons to your specific needs. Great follow-up after the lesson as well."
Charles M. (MBA Student) "Excellent Teacher: Johannes approaches the classes in a very thoughtful and organized way. He helped me bringing coherence to the speech, and gave a methodical approach to improve it. Highly recommended !"
Peter L. (Entrepreneur): "To say it went deep would be a substantial understatement."